Using `not` in issue/mr/epic list views and boards
- Search for issues, merge requests, and epics in the search bar using a not operator.
- Same for search bar in boards
- Currently, all search filters/attributes are implicitly AND-ed together. This feature does not change that. It only adds a
notcondition to individual filters.
notcondition applies to labels, authors, assignees, and milestones.
notcondition also includes "absence":
not(assignee: @victorwu)includes unassigned
not(label: ~Discussion)includes unlabeled
not(milestone: %"9.1")includes no milestone
author: @victorwu assignee: @victorwu assignee: @smcgivern not(assignee: @jschatz1) label: ~Discussion not(milestone: %"9.3")
This means find all issues that:
- Are authored by @victorwu
- AND have @victorwu as an assignee
- AND have @smcgivern as an assignee
- AND do not have @jschatz1 as an assignee
- AND has the label gitlab-ce~874211
- AND does not have milestone %9.3 in gitlab-ce
See parent epic for tier explanation &291