- Have a hierarchy: Issue/User_story/Task => Epic/Features => Initiatives => Goals (year 1+)
- Have dependencies between them (hierarchy might be enough)
- Facilitate ROI calculations and buy or build decisions
- https://www.ca.com/us/products/ca-project-portfolio-management.html (does ROI and buy or build, Rally is Now CA Agile)
Links / references
(Write the start of the documentation of this feature here, include:
- Why should someone use it; what's the underlying problem.
- What is the solution.
- How does someone use this
During implementation, this can then be copied and used as a starter for the documentation.)
changed title from Advanced portfolio management to Portfolio managementToggle commit list
Several folks from Rally have joined GL (yay!) with experience in "above the line" (PM+VP+Ex) vs "below the line" (Dir+Team+IC). Def reach out. Finding a way for the product to endorse and bubble up the right level of information fidelity is key (ie. data rollups, larger time boxes, feature level discussions). But in a way that keeps it KISS. Just because you can go 'n' levels, doesn't mean you should! :)
Issue/ Team key result => Epic / Director key result => Initiatives / VP key result => Goals / CEO key result