- ~"EE Premium"
- Extension of #2001 (closed) and similar UI to manage blocking issues.
- An issue cannot be closed until it's blockers have all been closed. Only applies when an issue is open.
- A given issue can have any number of blocking issues.
- Consider an issue that we are attempting to close right now. If there is at least one blocking issue, then that issue fails the closing attempt.
- This applies to different scenarios where an issue is attempted to be closed.
- Closing manually in the GitLab UI.
- Closing via the API
- Closing via auto-closing: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/user/project/issues/automatic_issue_closing.html with commits and merges.