Transactional 'batch' merge request comments
As a reviewer every time I press the 'Add comment' button in a merge request every subscriber gets and email which might annoy them.
I want prevent notification overload by grouping comments, stage comments and submit them (email people) in the end.
- Have 'Draft comment' and 'Submit comment' buttons
- Have checkbox or review mode 'bundle comments'
- Something else
Phabricator solved this already.
Thanks to Eric Vander Weele
01 - Click 'arrow-down' button(01). Then the review mode is on(02).
|01 - Regular comment mode||02 - Turning on review mode|
03 - In review mode (no content in editor)
Resolve discussion (Unresolve discussion).
- If the checkbox is checked, the discussion will be resolved(unresolved) after publishing review.
04 - Leave draft comment
- While typing in the editor, it will show the
- Once people don't typing anything in the editor, it will show the
Savedmessage next to 'Cance' button.
|03 - In review mode (no content in editor)||04 - Leave draft comment|
05 - Previe reviews list
- If 'Resolve discussion (Unresolve discussion)' is checked, there will be a 'Resolve' icon before the comment text.
- Icon color: Resolve --> Green
- Icon color: Unsolve --> Grey
06 - Turn off the review mode by clicking 'Cancel review'.
- If there are some comments not published: It'll show an alert to remind users that they will lose their comments after clicking 'Cancel review'(06).
|05 - Preview reviews list||06 - Alert|
|01 - Regular comment||02 - Turn on review mode|
|03 - Leave draft comment||04 - Preview reviews list|