Add `dependencies` to .gitlab-ci.yml
Description including problem, use cases, benefits, and/or goals
Developers need to be able to link projects together to trigger CI to run on one project after CI succeeds on another project.
dependencies: - repository: gitlab-org/gitlab-ce on: master - repository: gitlab-org/gitlab-ee on: master build_ce: script: - build-omnibus-ce $GITLAB_CE_TRIGGERED_SHA build_ee: script: - build-omnibus-ee $GITLAB_EE_TRIGGERED_SHA
Links / references
- Originally from #933 (Multi-project pipeline).
- Proposal came from gitlab-ce#3743 (closed) (GitLab Pipeline).
- First-class triggers: gitlab-ce#16556.
- Link between project pipeline views: gitlab-ce#22550 (closed)
- Consolidated view of entire pipeline across projects: gitlab-ce#22558 (closed)
- Cross-project build artifacts dependencies: gitlab-ce#14728