Configure group issues requiring attention
Here is a list of feature proposals without a milestone.
We would like to ask you to determine whether this issue should be scheduled or closed. For each issue please:
- Close the issue out if it is no longer relevant or a duplicate.
- Assign either a versioned milestone, the %Backlog or the %Awaiting further demand milestone.
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Please work with your team to complete the list this week.
- #11510 (closed) Feature request: Mattermost on Gitlab.com Configure, chatops, feature
- #11353 Gitlab Chaos Templates for Kubernetes-based CI/CD Configure, chaos engineering, devops::configure, feature
- #5371 Selectively respond to chatops with output of specific script line Configure, GitLab Ultimate, chatops, feature
- #5254 Auto detect gitlab-managed-apps in cluster Configure, auto updated, customer, devops::configure, feature, kubernetes, potential proposal
- #3911 Runbook Automation Configure, devops, devops::configure, feature, runbooks
- #3584 Autoscaling apps Accepting merge requests, Configure, GitLab Premium, application control panel, deploy, devops, devops::configure, direction, feature
- #6312 Scale deployments directly from the environment page Accepting merge requests, Configure, Deliverable, GitLab Premium, Product Vision 2018, UX, application control panel, auto devops, backend, devops, devops::configure, direction, feature, frontend, missed-deliverable
- #1896 Operator role Configure, GitLab Premium, Manage, Platform [DEPRECATED], auto updated, deploy, devops::configure, direction, feature, operations, permissions, potential proposal, user management
This is a group level triage package that aims to collate the latest bug reports (for frontend and otherwise) and feature proposals. For more information please refer to the handbook: