Clicking on Suggested Approvers when creating and editing a merge request does nothing
Zendesk ticket: https://gitlab.zendesk.com/agent/tickets/120395 (internal-only link)
Clicking on suggested approvers when creating and editing a merger request does nothing.
Reproduced on 11.10.2-ee and GitLab.com running 11.11.0-rc1-ee.
Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project as
user1and author some files, e.g. a README.
- Add another user,
user2, as a member of the project with at least Developer access.
- Set required approvals to
- Create a new merge request as
user2updating the README.
Suggested approvers: shows approvers based on the previous authors of the files affected by the merge request. In my test case, this was
- Click on
user2and observe nothing happens.
Reproduced on GitLab.com
What is the current bug behavior?
- Clicking on the suggested approver(s) does nothing.
What is the expected correct behavior?
- Clicking on the suggested approver should add the approver.
Relevant logs and/or screenshots
- I observed no errors in the logs on my local test instance.
- No errors in Chrome DevTools
- Once the merge request is submitted, click on edit and click on any suggested approver and nothing happens
- Hover on a user and the URL goes to
http://collen-gitlab-test/my-group/some-project/merge_requests/5/edit#on my test instance and to
https://gitlab.com/dummy-projects/ticket-120395/merge_requests/1/edit#on the GitLab.com project above.