Configure group issues requiring attention
Here is a list of feature proposals without a milestone.
We would like to ask you to determine whether this issue should be scheduled or closed. For each issue please:
- Close the issue out if it is no longer relevant or a duplicate.
- Assign either a versioned milestone, the %Backlog or the %Awaiting further demand milestone.
For the issues triaged please check off the box in front of the given issue.
Please work with your team to complete the list this week.
- #10875 Trigger Chatops jobs via Microsoft Teams Configure, chatops, devops:configure, feature
- #10487 Improve the AutoDevOps Helm chart and CI file Configure, auto devops, devops:configure, feature
- #9265 (closed) Netflix Ops for Everyone Else: NOFEE Configure, devops:configure, feature, infrastructure configuration
- #7487 (closed) Deploy several "production" environments in same Kubernetes namespace Configure, Release, deploy, devops:configure, feature
- #7172 Add 'Last Deployment' column to Protected Environments Configure, feature, frontend
- #7127 Option for builds from protected environments to be picked up by protected runners Configure, feature
- #7068 API support for Protected Environments Configure, feature
- #6789 Be able to choose the pod, you wish to open a terminal to (Gitlab Kubernetes integration) Configure, devops:configure, feature, kubernetes
- https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ee/issues/6736 (confidential) ~"(confidential)"
- #6154 Slack Custom Actions for Messages Configure, auto updated, chatops, devops:configure, feature, potential proposal
- #5446 Dedicated ChatOps Interface Configure, UX, auto updated, awaiting feedback, chatops, feature
- #5445 RBAC for ChatOps MVC Configure, UX, chatops, feature
- #5443 IRC support for ChatOps Configure, chatops, feature
- #5371 Selectively respond to chatops with output of specific script line Configure, GitLab Ultimate, chatops, feature
- #5254 Auto detect gitlab-managed-apps in cluster Configure, auto updated, devops:configure, feature, kubernetes, potential proposal
This is a group level triage package that aims to collate the latest bug reports (for frontend and otherwise) and feature proposals. For more information please refer to the handbook: