UX Design Showcase
Create a recurring meeting that allows each stage group product designer to walkthrough various design solutions with key stakeholders from Product, UX, Engineering and Leadership.
- Increase awareness of design validation and solutions
- Increase visibility into the stage group UX process
- Increase exposure of UX problems and solutions to the broader UX team
- Establish Shared Understanding and set the stage
- State the desired Goals of the review
- Walk attendees through the designs
Each design review will be different, however the designer should come prepared with sufficient artifacts to tell the story of the users journey. This could be in the form of a presentation, series of mockups or prototype.
- Name this Meeting
- Better define Purpose and Objectives for this meeting
- Identify how this meeting will flow/work
- Outline minimum artifacts required (e.g. slide deck)
- Outline what stakeholders should expect
- Decide on initial timing and schedule (teams show know when they are going to present)