Design Pattern Library - Add Typography styles for monospace font
Add correct font styles for code (repo editor, snippets, etc.)
Monospace typography is used for the following:
- Branch names
- Code snippets
- Writing GitLab Flavored Markdown
Dos and Dont's
Links / references
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that text is created using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UX'r (create and reference a file in this issue which includes the changes as you would like to add them to the gitlab-elements file)