Q3 UX OKRs for Secure
Q3 OKRs for the UX Secure team. Please use this issue to track progress, ask questions, or provide feedback.
Increase product depth by improving existing product workflows based on customer validation. Move 50% of Experience Baseline scores up by one grade level.
- Interacting with vulnerabilities in the MR
- Interacting with vulnerabilities in the security dashboard(s)
- License Compliance
- Security Gates (accountability) (new)
- Security Gates (responsibility) (new)
Improve the quality and consistency of our UI. Turn remaining ## foundational UI components into single-source-of-truth components that are implemented in Vue and thoroughly documented on design.gitlab.com.
Create products and experiences that users love and value. As a department, aim to achieve an overall effort of 20 validation issues for the quarter. As a team, let's try for at least 4 validation issues. Validation can be part of Problem Validation or Solution Validation and your Experience Baselines can count towards this goal, too.
- Validate UI messaging on License and Dependency list UX solution validation~~ Complete
- Validate Secure configuration UI: value and usability UX solution validation~~ Complete
Think-aloud test for Security Dashboard changes UX solution validationpushed
Usability and product validation of security approval MVC UX solution validationpushed
- First-class vulnerabilities UX problem validation Complete: ux-research#357
Validate idea of Security Code Reviewspushed
Problem validation: Security scanning in WebIDEpushed
Solution validation: Security scanning in WebIDEpushed