Establish best practices for design critiques
From our last UX call, we discussed how as a UX team we can collaborate better and with more efficiency.
Let's keep the discussion going with the goal of outlining guideline for design collaboration.
Notes from the call
- Keep critiques in the original issue and start a discussion/thread to the conversation remains focused.
- Leave a bolded statement at the top of that original comment to ask to leave any feedback inside of the sub-discussion.
- Promote new features that may assist in design critiques in issues like gitlab-ce#53587 (closed)
- Make sure there is adequate background information about the design and where inside the application the design reaches.
- Ping multiple designers to get different perspectives on the design.