Design Pattern library: Update text styles from Helvetica Neue to a freely available font
We're designing with Helvetica Neue but the new system font on macOS and iOS is San Francisco.
We're designing with Helvetica Neue but this font is not available on Windows for https://icons8.com/lunacy (Sketch editor for Windows).
Update text styles to…
Dos and dont's
(Use this table to add images and text describing what’s ok and not ok.)
(List any related or similar solutions. If none, write: No related patterns)
Links / references
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that typography is using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UXer
- Add changes to the pattern library
- Create an issue to add the pattern documentation to the Design System. Mark it as related to this issue.
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)