Design pattern library: update project and group headers
We recently redesigned our project header (twice) so we need to update our pattern in DL.
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that typography is using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UXer
- Add changes to the pattern library
Create an issue to add the pattern documentation to the Design System. Mark it as related to this issue.Not a new pattern
Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)Not a new pattern