Design pattern library: add a small version of the user role label
This is just to add a small version of the user role label. I used the small version of this label while working on a design recently gitlab-ce#48470 (closed)
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that typography is using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UXer
- Add changes to the pattern library
- Create an issue to add the pattern documentation to the Design System. Mark it as related to this issue.
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)