GitLab Design twitter handle
gitlab twitter handle to post design updates to twitter.
- Share our work in a more public way for people who aren’t living in GitLab
- Posting to Dribbble is something, but Dribbble is limited to only designers
- Is a channel outside of GitLab
- Today we use blog, issues, but we don’t have any other way to allow us to say we are doing this in terms of design
- 1-way direction to community in order to funnel them and their feedback into GitLab, capturing their attention, share what we are doing, and encouraging people to come to GitLab to provide feedback
- Today people are very vocal about performance and user experience -- increase the transparency of the work we are doing, demonstrate our commitment
- Official channel to share out UX research surveys, and engage UX research community as well
Create a GitLab design twitter handle
- We as GitLab want to give a consistent experience across all our social media outlets.
- This means, that if we start a GitLab design twitter, it will become a support channel as well, next to that it will need to have a constant stream of information. In other words, we should be thoughtful in how and who is going to manage this.