Review icon designs for inconsistencies
Things to check
- Check adherence to the following guidelines:
- Specifically, check for:
- Stroke widths
- Internal margins
- Icon “cutting” (one shape “cuts” another shape inside of the icon)
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
Make sure that typography is using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UXer
- Add changes to gitlab-elements.sketch
- Add a merge request that includes any new or updated guidelines to the GitLab Design System
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)