Make dark button border first class
CI/CD Status Icons make use of the dark button border symbol. We do however have no set hover/active/focus states for that. https://gitlab.com/gitlab-org/gitlab-ce/issues/42769 Indicates that there should be default styling for that.
(What’s the solution? Why is it like that? What are the benefits?)
(One or more images showing the UX pattern. They don’t have to be in GitLab.)
(When do you use this pattern? And how?)
Dos and dont's
(Use this table to add images and text describing what’s ok and not ok.)
(List any related or similar solutions. If none, write: No related patterns)
Links / references
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that text is created using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UX'r (create and reference a file in this issue which includes the changes as you would like to add them to the gitlab-elements file)
- Added to gitlab-elements.sketch
- Add to the UX Guide and/or add to the GitLab Design Library
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)