Design Pattern Library - Add Geo table
(When do you use this pattern? And how? This is being collected for design.gitlab)
Geo table is only used on "Geo Nodes" page (http://localhost:3001/admin/geo_nodes). It usually has two nodes in the table. One is "Primary node", another one is "Secondary node".
The "Health staus" has 3 different types:
The "Last event info" has 3 different states:
|Up to 5 minutes||5 minutes up to 1 hour||Over 1 hour|
Dos and Dont's
(Use this table to add images and text describing what’s ok and not ok. This is being collected for design.gitlab)
|The label and the text should be in the different lines.||Don't put the label and the text in the same line.|
(List any related or similar solutions. If none, write: No related patterns)
Links / references
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit, if applicable.
- Ensure that you have broken things down into atoms, molecules, and organisms.
- Check that you have not created a duplicate of an existing pattern.
- Ensure that you have used the proper method for creating the pattern depending on the complexity. Atoms and molecules are symbols, organisms are groups.
- Make sure that text is created using text styles. When applicable used shared styles for colors.
- QA check by another UX'r (create and reference a file in this issue which includes the changes as you would like to add them to the gitlab-elements file)
- Added to gitlab-elements.sketch
- Add to the UX Guide and/or add to the GitLab Design Library
- Add an agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone (if new pattern, not yet used in the application)