Pajamas Icon: Project, Group & Instance Analytics
We need a set of icons which are visually related but distinguish
Project analytics from
Group analytics when used in the sidebar (see Analytics Sidebar issue)
- Current placeholder:
- Similar approach to #766 (closed) for epic and issue states:
- Group icon:
- Project icon: not yet created
Make sure these are completed before closing the issue, with a link to the relevant commit or issue, if applicable. Get familiar with the icon contribution guidelines.
- Author: Create a Sketch file in your progress folder just for this icon.
- Author: Ask another Product Designer to review your personal Sketch file, linking them to your latest commit so they know where to find it. If they have the capacity, they should assign themselves to this issue. If not, try pinging another person.
- Reviewer: Review and approve icon in the author's personal Sketch file, according to the workflow.
- Author: Add icon to the GitLab Sketch UI Kit (pattern library and/or instance sheet), following this step-by-step process.
- Author: Ask the reviewer to review icon in the Sketch UI Kit files.
- Reviewer: Review and approve icon in the Sketch UI Kit files, according to the workflow.
- Author: Create an issue in the SVGs library to add the icon. Mark it as related to this issue.
Author: Create a new MR and follow the necessary steps to add the icon to the SVGs library.
- Assign the MR to a maintainer of the project for review.
- Author: Add a read only (FYI) agenda item to the next UX weekly call to inform everyone of the new icon, linking to this issue.