Experience Recommendations - Secure FY20-Q4 - Security gates (responsibility): how to approve a MR
UX scorecard Part 1: video and problem explaination:
- UX Scorecard issue: #534 (closed)
From part 1 UX scorecard, we identified problems, here are the details and recommended solutions:
Experience Recommendations Checklist
- Add this issue to the stage group epic for the corresponding quarter's UX scorecards.
Brainstorm opportunities to fix or improve areas of the experience.
- Use the findings from the Emotional Grading scale to determine areas of immediate focus. For example, if parts of the experience received a “Negative” Emotional Grade, consider addressing those first.
- Create an issue for each recommendation and add them as related to this issue.
Think iteratively, and create dependencies where appropriate, remembering that sometimes the order of what we release is just as important as what we release.
- If you need to break recommendations into phases or over multiple milestones, create multiple epics and use the Category Maturity Definitions in the title of each epic: Minimal, Viable, Complete, or Lovable.