Communication around pajamas updates and contribution opportunities
As part of our Pajamas engagement survey, we heard that people don't really know what's been updated in Pajamas. They also aren't sure how to contribute.
How do we do the following?
- Communicate changes to the Pajamas documents to the rest of the team
- Ensure that people who want to contribute know what to contribute?
Some ideas from the survey:
- Having a section in the read-only UX Weekly agenda highlighting not only updates but also opportunities for contributing
- Having a dedicated slack channel where things that are needing to be worked on can be broadcast
- Having a backlog of PJs issues that are needing to be worked on so people can pick them up (maybe this already exists, and we just need to broadcast it better). Ideally these would be marked in terms of effort so that, for example, people who only have a little bit of time, can see, hey, this is a small thing and won't take much time