WIP: Case-Insensitive Name Sorting
What does this MR do?
Ignores the case of letters when comparing names during sorting operations.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Can you test the performance impact of
LOWERon these queries?
Why was this MR needed?
- Sorting does not ignore case of project name (that's irritating)
2 . - This seems like a bug!
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Fixes #27769 (closed) (the other 2 points are duplicates)