Expose pipelines as PipelineBasic `api/v4/projects/:id/pipelines`
What does this MR do?
Exposes pipelines as PipelineBasic
api/v4/projects/:id/pipelines so only the basic info about a pipeline is given.
EE port of this MR: gitlab-ee!1181 (merged)
Why was this MR needed?
A lot of information is superfluous and it was taking extra resources to fetch them.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #26847 (closed)