Create a new issue for a single discussion
What does this MR do?
Based on what is shown in #25515 I want to make it possible to create a new Issue for a single discussion in a merge request.
It also adds a button to resolve all discussions mentioned in #23589 (comment 18864573)
- Add a button to resolve a single discussion to the merge request view
- Pre-fill a new issue when passing a a discussion to resolve
- Resolve the discussion when creating the issue
- Add a system note to the discussion mentioning the new issue
- Hide the button after the issue was resolved
- Add button to resolve all discussions in an MR
Why was this MR needed?
This is the backend part that is required to complete #25515.
Screenshots (if relevant)
The warning on the new-issue form looks like this for all discussions in an MR:
And like this for a single discussion:
There's a new button to create a new issue for a single discussion:
And there is a button to delegate all discussions in a merge request
After the issue is created, this is mentioned in a flash message:
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together