Show directory hierarchy when listing wiki pages
What does this MR do?
This MR changes the visualization of the list of pages of a wiki. With this change, the directory structure also becomes visible.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
It makes finding files in complex wikis easier (because the user can now look for specific directories). It also helps to differentiate files that have the same name but belong to different directories (and potentially have very different contents).
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR change any css classes?
Yes, it does. Bellow, the classes changed and the affected pages:
- ./app/views/projects/wikis/show.html.haml: %span.wiki-last-edit-by
- ./app/views/projects/wikis/_sidebar.html.haml: %ul.wiki-pages
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23535 (closed)
Please see my newest comment on this MR. Thank you.