Correct autocomplete for values with special characters
What does this MR do?
This adds a check for any special chars in any value passed to the
DefaultOptions.beforeInsert callback function. If special chars are found and
skipSpecialCharTest option is
false, it will wrap the value in quotation marks.
This fixed autocompleting
~customer+ instead of
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together