Add api endpoint for creating a pipeline
What does this MR do?
It adds a new endpoint for creating a pipeline.
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
To enable a user to explicitly create a pipeline and receive back its details.
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if it does - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Fixes #23468 (closed)