ExpireBuildArtifactsWorker query builds table without ordering enqueuing one job…
What does this MR do?
ci_builds table by id which is not performant. Besides we enqueue one job per ci_build we need to expire.
I've used Sidekiq::Client to avoid roundtrips when inserting a bunch of jobs
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
Why was this MR needed?
See #23096 (closed)
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- Documentation created/updated
- API support added
- Added for this feature/bug
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #23096 (closed)