Replace jQuery.timeago with timeago.js
What does this MR do?
Replaces jQuery.timeago with timeago.js
Are there points in the code the reviewer needs to double check?
- Check to make sure its working everywhere
- Check to make sure the timeago wording matches what we have now (I think I've got this down but an extra pair of
👀would help too)
Why was this MR needed?
- The jQuery.timeago version we have is outdated
- timeago.js is smaller (7.19 KB => 4.52 KB)
- timeago.js has no jQuery dependency
Screenshots (if relevant)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- CHANGELOG entry added
- All builds are passing
- Conform by the merge request performance guides
- Conform by the style guides
Branch has no merge conflicts with
master(if you do - rebase it please)
- Squashed related commits together
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #21793 (closed)