Docs: Update Jira integration
What does this MR do?
This MR updates the screenshots on our Jira integration as well as on our Jira Cloud configuration documentation, adds an example of how to reference a Jira issue in a commit, changes JIRA to Jira, and implements other smaller changes.
- Follow the Documentation Guidelines and Style Guide.
- Link docs to and from the higher-level index page, plus other related docs where helpful.
- Apply the Documentation label.
1. Primary Reviewer
- Review by a code reviewer or other selected colleague to confirm accuracy, clarity, and completeness. This can be skipped for minor fixes without substantive content changes.
2. Technical Writer
- Optional: Technical writer review. If not requested for this MR, must be scheduled post-merge. To request for this MR, assign the writer listed for the applicable DevOps stage.
- Review by assigned maintainer, who can always request/require the above reviews. Maintainer's review can occur before or after a technical writer review.
- Ensure a release milestone is set and that you merge the equivalent EE MR before the CE MR if both exist.
- If there has not been a technical writer review, create an issue for one using the Doc Review template.