Use Rugged if we detect storage is NFS and we can access the disk
What does this MR do?
Part of: #60931 (closed)
Detects if storage is on NFS, and if we can reach the storage path, and if the feature flag is turned on. If these conditions are true, then we can use the rugged implementation.
I think the goal is to get rid of the feature flag all together.
related: gitaly!1289 (merged)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team