Remove "You are already signed in" banner
What does this MR do?
Removes "You are already signed in" flash message, when user is accessing
/users/sign_in while being authenticated
Related issue: #59791 (closed)
Notes for reviewers
- Original flash message is coming from Devise gem and this behavior is not configurable, so we need to disable this helper entirely and replace it with our own one
require_no_authentication_without_flashhelper calls original helper and cleans up relevant message if it was added to
- We can't keep
require_no_authenticationrunning and just clean flash in other helper due to
- Removed not needed part from 2FA auth since we're already capturing that message
Additional notes for security team
- Extremely minor security impact - we're wrapping existing helper which now not invoked anywhere in existing codebase and cleaning exactly one message
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team