Uninstall cluster applications (backend services)
What does this MR do?
Closes #60665 (closed)
Right now this is based on !27348 (merged) so we will want to rebase after that is merged.
- Define state transitions for uninstalling apps
- Add service to uninstall application and check progress of uninstallation
- Delete application after uninstalled
- Add endpoint to uninstall application
Mark all applications as not
- expose cluster_status.json
Make 1 application (
prometheus by triggering
app.make_scheduled! && Clusters::Applications::UninstallService.new(app).execute manually
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry
- Documentation created/updated or follow-up review issue created
- Code review guidelines
- Merge request performance guidelines
- Style guides
- Database guides
- Separation of EE specific content
Performance and testing
- Review and add/update tests for this feature/bug. Consider all test levels. See the Test Planning Process.
- Tested in all supported browsers
If this MR contains changes to processing or storing of credentials or tokens, authorization and authentication methods and other items described in the security review guidelines:
Label as security and @ mention
- The MR includes necessary changes to maintain consistency between UI, API, email, or other methods
- Security reports checked/validated by a reviewer from the AppSec team