Renames Cluster#managed? to provided_by_user?
What does this MR do?
First step of #56557. Renames
cluster#managed? method to
cluster#provided_by_user?. At the moment
managed? is being used to referring those clusters that were manually added through the "Add existing cluster" option.
This change will allow us to use
managed? on #56557 for referring clusters that are going to be managed by GitLab.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated via this MR
- [-] Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- [-] Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer