Rename GitTagPushService and GitPushService to be more consistent
What does this MR do?
This is a preparatory refactoring for #15463 (closed)
By moving these services into their own hierarchy (
Git::*), I get a natural place to extract other services out. I'm a little further advanced in this in gitlab-ee!9976 (closed) , but since this is a primarily mechanical change, yet quite broad-reaching, I thought I'd split it out to make the diff there clearer.
An obvious thing to split into a single service, shared by both these workers, would be the logic that executes the hooks, for instance.
I've tried to keep behaviour changes to 0 in this MR. If you see a behaviour change, it's a bug!
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer