Download a folder from repository
What does this MR do?
Add links to download a folder from repository in different formats (
GetArchiveRequest to git-archive params.
Git::Repository#archive_metadata to append
ArchivePrefix so it'll not hit the cache of repository archive when it already exists.
gitlab-ee MR is created as
ee_compat_check fails: gitlab-ee!10533 (merged).
What are the relevant issue numbers?
GITALY_SERVER_VERSIONwhen version required gets released.
GITLAB_WORKHORSE_VERSIONwhen version required gets released.
gitaly-protogem when version required gets released.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
Closes #24704 (closed)