WIP: Deploy as a Knative Service
What does this MR do?
Teaches GitLab how to deploy an image as a Knative Service.
NOTE: An image must have a
PORT environment variable defined for ingress and health checks. e.g. in
ENV PORT 5000 EXPOSE 5000
What are the relevant issue numbers?
- Write a service object to a) create the namespace and b) deploy the Knative service and c) obtain the domain for the deployed service
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer