WIP: Add control for masking variable values in runner logs - enhanced
What does this MR do?
- Display variables as a table, move editing of variables to a modal with checkboxes for masked and protected
- Show a live validation warning message below variables that aren't suitable for masking
- Check values against regex/rules that check if the value is suitable for masking
- Still allow user to save values that don't match, as long as they've been warned
- Update paragraph above to explain how this works
"Suitable for masking" means:
- it should be a single line
- it should not have escape characters
- it should not use variables
- it should not have any whitespace
- it should be longer than 8 characters
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer