Add a soft SLA for reviewers and maintainers
What does this MR do?
Set expectations for both reviewers and contributors on when changes are reviewed.
The wording is rather soft I think, by design. From personal experience I know I can review anything assigned to me within a working day. But its hard to judge what the load is on others and I think this is a valuable iteration as is too.
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- [-] Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- [-] Conforms to the code review guidelines
- [-] Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Conforms to the style guides
- [-] Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer