Externalize date picker string
What does this MR do?
Also, because the label is duplicated in CE, I'm not entirely sure whether externalising both copies is correct. Since
date_picker.vue imports from
../pikaday.vue would it be useful to define & externalise the string only in one of the files?
I committed under the premise that it's probably safer to externalise both copies, rather than the wrong one.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated via this MR
- [-] Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- [-] Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- [-] Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer