Fix ActionView::Template::Error: Absolute URI missing hierarchical segment
What does this MR do?
We can receive an uncaught exception,
Addressable::URI::InvalidURIError: Absolute URI missing hierarchical segment:, when we modify
the autolink url to remove punctuation, and that itself causes an invalid URI.
We now catch the exception and do not autolink it.
An example of this from a recent issue is
http://[Server]:[WC_defaulthost port for client server]/[client-name]/xxx/index.jsp
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #57227 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
[ ] Documentation created/updated via this MR [ ] Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
[ ] Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
[ ] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer