Add a composite primary key for diff files
What does this MR do?
Configures a composite primary key for merge request diff files
We don't actually use this at present, but it allows Rails to reliably update or delete a single row in the
merge_request_diff_files table, which seems like a good thing to have for console manipulations and future functionality.
I added this during a WIP stage of !24276 (merged) - I may not need it for that functionality in the end, but I thought I'd split it out and get it merged separately either way.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Related to #52568 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated via this MR
- [-] Documentation reviewed by technical writer or follow-up review issue created
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer