WIP: Remove `if:` argument in before_action and alike when `only:` is also used
What does this MR do?
This is first discovered in #54739 (comment 122609857) that if both
only: are used in a
after_action or alike,
if: is completely ignored.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer