WIP: Show admins where we expect the repo to be found on disk when it is not found
What does this MR do?
When a project isn't found on disk, the Admin Projects view currently just states that the repo isn't found. This MR exposes the repository storage path as the next value so an admin can better investigate the issue.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated via this MR
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer