Bump minimal node version from 6 to 8.10.0
What does this MR do?
- Enforces the node version via the engines flag in package.json
- Updating developer/install documentation
- Remove QA job for node@6
I have chosen a minimum of
8.10.0, as it is the minimum that
email@example.com has specified.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #54065 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer