Allow personal access token env var from gitlab-qa
What does this MR do?
gitlab-qa accepts an env var named
GITLAB_QA_ACCESS_TOKEN, which is used to retrieve the version that staging is currently running when running the
The E2E tests here use
PERSONAL_ACCESS_TOKEN to allow a personal access token to be specified for API access.
That means we couldn't set a personal access token for API access for the tests via
gitlab-qa, at least not without adding another env var to
Instead of changing
gitlab-qa, this allows either
PERSONAL_ACCESS_TOKEN to be used by the tests via
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- [-] Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated: gitlab-qa!213 (merged)
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- [-] Tested in all supported browsers
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- [-] Security reports checked/validated by reviewer