WIP: Add a new test to create a snippet
What does this MR do?
This will make it possible to validate the creation of a private snippet with appropriate content.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Closes #52698 (closed)
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer
If I had more time, I would:
- Locally ensure that this test passes and be preemptive to fix the likely failures
- Validate that the test snippet content is valid
- Strictly validate that the test is private as against it being public etc.
- Correct my naming error in the test from "it 'user creates a private project'" to "it 'user creates a private snippet'"
- Confirm what difference it would make if or not I add
:smokecommand as seen in the existing codes
- Correct my last assertion which is checking from a success alert to just look out for the content on the page