Add test: Closing issue with a cross reference
Adding a test for closing an issue after a closing fix has been pushed
@mlapierre I add you in here and I give you some insights about my thoughts and what I would make better with more time/understanding:
- I found the issue - the issue doesn't get closed with an initial commit - this might be not as expected...
- I am still using some capybara methods and less of the view methods in the tests but I need to understand it a bit more and this takes time
- I am using a lot of UI based methods for the arrange part and I'd love using the API more
- The page content method is right now only working for the first note and I'd love adding an easier access with searching for parts of the title
- And I would sort some of the Page classes as everything seems to be added without any system (ie. the Project Menu Page) it is neither sorted by alphabet or by occurrence - which often leads to confusion and doubled code
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- Conforms to the style guides
- Conforms to the database guides
- Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.
- Security reports checked/validated by reviewer