Switch kubernetes:active with checking $KUBECONFIG
What does this MR do?
We have found an issue with
kubernetes:active where it doesn't work
with multiple clusters. Switch with the similar
check but this check actually gets the variable from the cluster
matching the environment name.
What are the relevant issue numbers?
Working AutoDevops (with the fix above) : https://gitlab.com/danielgruesso/support-test/pipelines/35844247
Does this MR meet the acceptance criteria?
- Changelog entry added, if necessary
- [-] Documentation created/updated
- Tests added for this feature/bug
- Conforms to the code review guidelines
- Conforms to the merge request performance guidelines
- [-] Conforms to the style guides
- [-] Conforms to the database guides
- [-] Link to e2e tests MR added if this MR has Requires e2e tests label. See the Test Planning Process.